Weapon. Weapon.

uhhhh

oh no the crashed helicopter is getting shot at... when i blew up in the end all i could do was laugh cause why do i care that they are shooting at a already downed helicopter? was remotely fun but only good for one play through. most of the upgrades were pointless. like the silencers, grips, etc. didnt even look pretty. needs some serious work.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Ahhh

This was the better than bttf part 3... think about it.

Youda Legend Amsterdam Youda Legend Amsterdam

Okay seriously?

I was enjoying this game a lot. Like it was pretty fucking sweet, but they stop on my hopes and dreams by making it a game you have to BUY. LAME.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

O_O

once i started playing this game i didnt stop for 3 hours. it is fucking amazing. the art is great the power ups are great the gameplay is addicting and fun. AWESOME.

NG BBS Mid-year awards 09 NG BBS Mid-year awards 09

haha

Twilight should have won biggest spammer . And vidgamedude should have won most annoying because all he does is post endless comments on every page ever. EVER.

MGS-Guard soundboard MGS-Guard soundboard

AWESOME

its perfect. all the stuff i wanted

haloplaya1 responds:

Thanks for the rating. Glad you liked it!

NG Chat NG Chat

hmmmmm

i put my password in as "thisisnotmypassword" and it it still called me retarded....HUH

Mario Snake:Remix Edition Mario Snake:Remix Edition

Impressive.

the first game of snake that didnt bore me to death. I actually loved it. Great job all around. i added it to my favorites. FIVE

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

awesome!

What a cool concept! about halfway through i was like wtf the quality is getting shitty and i tried to right click and change it but you couldnt. Awesome game

CGB's Bump in the Night CGB's Bump in the Night

okay..

am i the only one who thinks this is really gay?

Captaingerbear responds:

I'm not sure what you were expecting playing a game about "gay monster blowjobs"