Birthday 21 Birthday 21

Happy birthday , Yotam. Awesome lyrics/song. I hope you realize soon that music and animation is your calling. You are a very talented individual. Been watching you for years now. Glad you didn't end up going to animate weapons of mass destruction for the army, and instead are here, making works of art for us. Thank you!

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

A story of a lifetime. Of love, hate, and human nature. I cried a little.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

I love you.

You and a few other artists are the reason I keep coming back to this site. Your animation is beautiful. Your voice makes me cream. I want you inside me. <3

Weapon. Weapon.

uhhhh

oh no the crashed helicopter is getting shot at... when i blew up in the end all i could do was laugh cause why do i care that they are shooting at a already downed helicopter? was remotely fun but only good for one play through. most of the upgrades were pointless. like the silencers, grips, etc. didnt even look pretty. needs some serious work.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Ahhh

This was the better than bttf part 3... think about it.

Youda Legend Amsterdam Youda Legend Amsterdam

Okay seriously?

I was enjoying this game a lot. Like it was pretty fucking sweet, but they stop on my hopes and dreams by making it a game you have to BUY. LAME.

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

Perfect

One of my favorite songs outta Ocarina of Time. God damn i love that game so much.

Soundshifter responds:

:D ! thanks

Cyrodil Mages Guild! Cyrodil Mages Guild!

fucking awesome

"the robe of infinite wisdom and the blade of fuck you up" this is the unniest thing ive heard in a long long while. You just never fail to make me laugh. i bet you could make a really good animation to this too. ;3

/Super Mario Bros. Remix\ /Super Mario Bros. Remix\

AWESOME.

i love this. the drums are kick ass. Good work... i love how you can just download this shit on newgrounds

smoke. smoke.

Awesome job, dude.

rickygonza responds:

thanks im glad you like it

i love i love

i also love rape!

dommi-fresh responds:

its my favourite pass time

:: Black Poe :: :: Black Poe ::

oooOo

That a really cool looking poe. I think this one would have gone well in twilight princess with the other new ones they added. Great job